Or Declaration GroomingAward for most confusing and convoluted product line-up:
Grooming Department soap bases.
You mean you're not fond of the Aion, Zion, Drippy, Droppy, Zumbi, Booty, CanCan, Jizzy, Hoopla, Scum and Ringpiece bases?Award for most confusing and convoluted product line-up:
Grooming Department soap bases.
no - they're brilliant - but feck knows what the latest is or why the Zumbi exists!You mean you're not fond of the Aion, Zion, Drippy, Droppy, Zumbi, Booty, CanCan, Jizzy, Hoopla, Scum and Ringpiece bases?
Yeah it's a little baffling. The man makes great stuff but he keeps introducing new bases, phasing ones out and then creating new ones a few months after the old ones.no - they're brilliant - but feck knows what the latest is or why the Zumbi exists!
Can you not still buy Mudder Focker? That had a few at B&B clutching their handbags.Award for most prissy causing, huff inducing soap name:
Massacre of the Innocents.
haha, I would fit in this category at the moment too.
Hey man. I’m out of stock right now! How am I supposed to shave?