The Rant Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thug

Let's talk about 6, Baby.
Oh FFS, I need my satnav for work.
I got round to updating it.
It took hours. 4 to be precise.
All it achieved was to delete all of my maps.
It no longer functions.
This is the EXACT same thing that happened last time.
They assured me after oh so many contacts that they had worked out what the problem was and it would never happen again.

How do I charge them for the hours that it will now cost me to work it all out again?
Can you not use offline Google Maps on your mobile?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
This is a belter..
I bought some earphones in June from large
seller on eBay, using PayPal. The earphones went faulty last month. The seller agree to a return. I sent them back RM Signed For. They signed for and received them on the 18th October. No sign of a refund or replacement. Emailed them multiple times. Nothing. Raised a PayPal dispute to which they still did not reply. Escalated to a PayPal claim to which they have found in the favour of the seller! I am £50 down and have no headphones!
How can this happen? F*cked off is an understatement!

missingskin

Forum GOD!
This is a belter..
I bought some earphones in June from large seller on eBay, using PayPal. The earphones went faulty last month. The seller agree to a return. I sent them back RM Signed For. They signed for and received them on the 18th October. No sign of a refund or replacement. Emailed them multiple times. Nothing. Raised a PayPal dispute to which they still did not reply. Escalated to a PayPal claim to which they have found in the favour of the seller! I am £50 down and have no headphones!
How can this happen? F*cked off is an understatement!
Raise a dispute about the decision as many of them are computer generated..........do it by ringing though not online, I have had a couple reversed by doing this...........

D

Deleted member 1881

just to change tack slightly - people who walk with their head stuck in the phone wind me up no end. look up! there's a whole world around you! I saw a picture from somewhere in asia where there was a walking aisle for phone-heads, similar to a cycle lane. now there's an idea :)

I'm reading this one doing exactly the same thing!

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
Virgin media have been laying down their new broadband tv service cables on our road for the past 3 weeks!
Starting at 7 o clock, five days a week, cutting, ripping and smashing up pathways, dust storms and blocking residents with barriers and fresh cement.
Now the buggers have hit the water mains and blown an electricity transformer, still no water and power just kicked in.
Did I mention that they still have the other side to do......:cry::cry:

D

Deleted member 476

Strangely I now have shipping notification of my replacement earphones!
They probably heard that you 1 pull-deadlift 200kg and had their address so said screw it, I'm not messing with this guy! :training:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
I buy a lot of my meat from Muscle Food. They use DPD for delivery and it has been faultless for 3+? years...

My last order, I got a text message from Yodel informing me of an impending muscle food delivery. "Oh shit," was my first thought.

As expected, it did not arrive but I got a "confirmation of delivery" notification! I contacted MF and they said Yodel were helping out with peak demand!
Yodel couldn't find my house, so delivered it somewhere else instead! WTF!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

MF offered to resend my order with "extras!" Great, but please don't send it via Yodel!
They couldn't send it DPD, and it would come via Yodel as they we're... yeah, you guessed it...
But, the MF rep was keen to emphasise, that there would be no degradation of service in using Yodel. Erm???

Order cancelled, new meat required.

This could well be the last we see of MuscleFood...

Wayne

Forum Sod
I buy a lot of my meat from Muscle Food. They use DPD for delivery and it has been faultless for 3+? years...

My last order, I got a text message from Yodel informing me of an impending muscle food delivery. "Oh shit," was my first thought.

As expected, it did not arrive but I got a "confirmation of delivery" notification! I contacted MF and they said Yodel were helping out with peak demand!
Yodel couldn't find my house, so delivered it somewhere else instead! WTF!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

MF offered to resend my order with "extras!" Great, but please don't send it via Yodel!
They couldn't send it DPD, and it would come via Yodel as they we're... yeah, you guessed it...
But, the MF rep was keen to emphasise, that there would be no degradation of service in using Yodel. Erm???

There will be a heck of a lot of part trained extra staff driving for delivery services at this time of the year and their service always suffers because of it.

dc68

-------------

I live out in the sticks.....Yodel are less reliable than a pheasant in knowing where they are going and UK Mail drive them a close second ( I think the UK stands for Un-Known)

Lord Fatboy

Forgo Mud !
The bloody Thuri slurry stones which I spent two days cutting - severe self-gratification artists' arm - and which I assumed would sell like hot cakes, have had two buys in a month.
Bugger.

Status
Not open for further replies.