The Men's Soap Shop

Ian.mal

Forum GOD!
Whilst browsing in my local TK Maxx i noticed some aftershave from The Men's Soap Shop in a cool looking metal hip flask for £6.99 as anyone tried them
 

2hot 2trot

Forum GOD!
Whilst browsing in my local TK Maxx i noticed some aftershave from The Men's Soap Shop in a cool looking metal hip flask for £6.99 as anyone tried them
TK Maxx often surprise with some real nice goodies. I have not tried that particular aftershave but it must be worth a punt for that sort of money. :okay:
 

MntnMan62

Forum GOD!
This thread peaked my curiosity since I've never heard of the brand or seen any reviews of their stuff. So I went searching. I did searches on this site as well as 4 other shaving forums. I came up with exactly one other thread devoted to this brand. It was a post made back in 2016 and the OP asked if anyone had heard of the brand and what they thought of the products. Not one response. Clearly the company is in business given their website seems active and they seem to have spent money on it. But I'm guessing the products aren't "all that" given no one knows about them after all this time and their products are appearing in clearance sections of stores that don't normally carry high end shaving products.
 
Top