The ChrisC Appreciation post

Steinmetzify

Legendary Member
He had something I wanted and hadn’t been able to get, hit him up and he was amenable to selling for a more than fair price. Dude chucked in some UK soap that I’ve never tried being from the US.
Just wanted to say I appreciate you mang, thanks.

6E81B7B4-592D-446F-B639-6E30BEE9CD1C.jpeg
AF6E98CD-7F42-4953-808F-5E037584C7DA.jpeg
 

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
He had something I wanted and hadn’t been able to get, hit him up and he was amenable to selling for a more than fair price. Dude chucked in some UK soap that I’ve never tried being from the US.
Just wanted to say I appreciate you mang, thanks.

View attachment 61700View attachment 61701
Goodness me I’ve never had an entire thread dedicated to me that didn’t end in “and he needs to GO!”.

Super kind of you and really glad it all arrived safely for you. My pleasure. That brush really is beautiful!
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
Goodness me I’ve never had an entire thread dedicated to me that didn’t end in “and he needs to GO!”.

Super kind of you and really glad it all arrived safely for you. My pleasure. That brush really is beautiful!
I knew that you were king but not the king of all kings.

Now add another soap to your majesty.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

CobraX

Forum GOD!
Goodness me I’ve never had an entire thread dedicated to me that didn’t end in “and he needs to GO!”.

Super kind of you and really glad it all arrived safely for you. My pleasure. That brush really is beautiful!
"and he needs to GO... buy Asian Pear!"

Sorry, couldn't let that one pass. 😜
 
Top