The ATG member map

DevonStan

Forum GOD!
Done. (Have copied the link as it suggests...What happens if you omit to keep the link but want to move house next year? Can you not move the marker?)

Darkbulb

Member #10
Right you are. It seems to say you might need to add an email address and password...does that sound right?
Ok if you click on your marker now there should be a little trash can in the lower right corner that should allow you to delete the marker so that you can re-create it somewhere else (w/out being logged in)

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
Ok if you click on your marker now there should be a little trash can in the lower right corner that should allow you to delete the marker so that you can re-create it somewhere else (w/out being logged in)
Cool. I think I could now move anyone to Belmarsh prison. :p:

DevonStan

Forum GOD!
All the above noted with thanks and admiration at the IT expertise of the assembled members.

Re. moving house (or not moving house). Purely out of noseyness I just had a look to see where one of my wife's school friends lives.( a secondary modern, not some private school in Berkshire). the friend lives in Marylebone London W1. She seems to have paid £900,000 nine yrs ago and it's now almost two and a quarter MILLION! It's apparently a terraced mews type place with a couple of bedrooms and no garage. That's pretty amazing isn't it? I also checked a couple of the places were we used to live and where the mother in law lived....all in the Greater London area..all have gone absolutely crazy. Gone up more than I would ever have believed possible. Conversely this house, where we are now in the West Country has languished in comparison.... a tiny increase in percentage terms. But do I have any regrets? Not a chance.