Tapatalk please :)

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
As far as I know our host will not allow Tapatalk on his servers.. His decision and not ours... This is probably the final straw with Tapatalk for me, because handy that is, it sucks quite a lot :D
 

Darkbulb

Member #10
As far as I know our host will not allow Tapatalk on his servers.. His decision and not ours... This is probably the final straw with Tapatalk for me, because handy that is, it sucks quite a lot :D
Oh...that IS a bummer though....
 

Merkurologist

Forum GOD!
Yes, it's a shame but there are security issues that our host cannot accept. He would put other forums hosted on the same server at risk.
 

UKRob

Forum GOD!
I have only ever used it in the past because I can upload images directly from my iPhone or iPad - rather than the alternative of uploading to sites such as Photobucket. So, can anyone advise if this site will accept direct uploads?
 

UKRob

Forum GOD!
Hi Shaun - so how did you do that? When I was just experimenting, I used the image button - but that asks for a URL.

Edit - got it - it's upload a file - great.
 
S

Shaun

Guest
That's it - upload offers you your photo library - scroll and tap from there, then tap in the editor where you want it to appear and press the thumbnail / full buttons. :okay:
 
Top