Lamy makes good ink pens. I have a Al-Star 2017 edition and the clear Vista. I use a converter so I can use bottled ink.I have a Pelikan M805, it's supposed to be a fine but is broader than any of my mediums. I should have exchanged it back when I bought it really. My most-used fountain pen is a charcoal Lamy Safari.
Parker Jotter pen is all I need for nearly 40 years without any issue.A ballpoint will write like a ballpoint, go for whichever you like the look of.
I prefer a 1.0mm ball refill, instead of a 0.5mm, sometimes doesn't give enough flow to write smoothly, regardless of the quality of the paper..... YMMVNice thing about the Jotter is that they accept modern gel refills. I use OHTO 5mm in a Jotter from the brass threads era.
I'm not typically a fan of ballpoints, but I do have a bit of a soft spot for the Jotter. Plus it has the most satisfying click mechanism I've ever come across.Parker Jotter pen is all I need for nearly 40 years without any issue.
Consider my recommendation. The .5mm OHTO is a flash dry gel refill.I'm not typically a fan of ballpoints, but I do have a bit of a soft spot for the Jotter. Plus it has the most satisfying click mechanism I've ever come across.
I would agree about the Jotter, but i still have a Parker Flighter ballpoint from the 1990's (?) and THAT has the most satisfying click action ever, plus its a lovely pen to write with still.I'm not typically a fan of ballpoints, but I do have a bit of a soft spot for the Jotter. Plus it has the most satisfying click mechanism I've ever come across.
I have one also.I would agree about the Jotter, but i still have a Parker Flighter ballpoint from the 1990's (?) and THAT has the most satisfying click action ever, plus its a lovely pen to write with still.
View attachment 183928
Sold as a Parker 25. Lovely pen, watch out for a white, black and other variations.I would agree about the Jotter, but i still have a Parker Flighter ballpoint from the 1990's (?) and THAT has the most satisfying click action ever, plus its a lovely pen to write with still.
View attachment 183928
I have one too, but that stays firmly at home.I have one also.