SOTD Saturday December 28 2024 - Friday January 03 2025

Ron191

Forum GOD!
20250102_224618.jpg


It was a crazy busy day

Van der Hagen TTO razor
Van der Hagen stainless steel blade
Barbarsol shaving cream
Xtracare Chivalry aftershave

Hot shower prep

I did a quick two pass shave with Chivalry as the finish. Blood test and grocery shopping after. This is what I would have called a good shave before I discovered wet shaving.
 

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Fri 3rd January

Aleppo soap - Shave pre wash
Alpha Classic G4 28mm
Officina Artigiana
Asylum Injector
NOS Schick Platinum- Holland ( 3 )
Officina Artigiana A/S Lotion

One of those mornings, waiting for a maybe visit by Electrician to fix garage light. Probably the nicest Shave that I have had with this Dutch blade on board, usually very good all the time in most Razors.Most likely to keep them for use in vintage Injectors.

IMG_2025-01-03-093330.jpeg
 

Tati1950

Forum GOD!
SOTD: 03/01/2025

Razor: Blackland Vector
Blade: Feather ProGuard - 15, 1st use
Brush: Yaki Black Marble
Bowl: Kikier Ceramic Bowl
Preshave: Noxzema Crema Rasatura Perfetta Classic Cream
Soap: Martin De Candre Magellan Puck
Aftershave: Pinaud Clubman Bay Rum Aftershave
Additional Care: Osma Alum
Additional Care: Cold Water

- Shared from My Shave Den for iOS
 

CRISANTO

Forum GOD!
Friday, Janaury 3, 2025.

Floïd oil pre shave. Wholly Kaw, King of Oud, shaving soap & tonner aftershave. Simpson, Chubby 2, Sinthetic bristle, faux horn handle. Coltelleria Fontani, Baciamisubito, k720, 7/8, Square, manico in Corno di Bue. Rasasi Faqat Lil Rijal EdP.

 

Tonyschin

Pogonotomist
03/01/25
Pre - Sainsbury's Luxury Soap Fig and Jasmine
Brush - Alpha Outlaw Titanium V1 Synth
Soap - Arran soap Co. Machrie
Razor - ATT X1 Slant
Blade - Feather Pro Blade
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Arran soap Co. Machrie
A/S - Arran soap Co. Machrie
WK 01 #3.jpg

I find the Machrie scent a bit lighter / fresher than its brother. Another crackin shave.
Enjoy your day all.
 
Top