SOTD: Saturday 3 October to Friday 9 October 2026

Randy

Forum GOD!
Fine gentlemen, I would like to congratulate all of you, for the great equipment and your photos. My finger is stuck to press "like" or "wow".

Damn, I have no words to describe the rarity of the equipment and the perfection. I wish we all have fantastic shaves even if we use Arko and an Omega brush.

PS no need to watch p@rn ever again
 

Ron191

Forum GOD!
20261007_203758.jpg


King C Gillette three piece razor
Astra superior platinum blade
Van der Hagen deluxe badger brush
Captain's Choice sandalwood shaving soap
Imperial Bay Rum.

Hot shower prep with Old Spice extra clean soap

Heavy on the nostalgia tonight. Sandalwood, three piece razors and a time when bay rum was as much a part of a man's wardrobe as collar studs. The Captain's Choice made a luxurious face lather. It was whisked away by the recreated Gillette and a very smooth Astra. Bay rum was all that was needed to bring this shave to a successful conclusion.
 
Top