SOTD: Saturday 3 February - Friday 9 February 2024

bartje-p

Forum GOD!
sotd 5-2

#muhlemonday #mdcmonday

It had been a while since I last used this MdC Vetyver soap. No idea why, this soap just needs looking at it to make it explode in a wonderful foam, enough for a 2 pass shave and touch ups. Combined with the Pitralon this leaves nothing to desire.

Mühle Rocca R96
Bolzano Superinox (1)
Mühle STF M
Martin de Candre - Vétyver
Pitralon Classic AS
Balea Men Energy ASB

 

CRISANTO

Forum GOD!
Monday, february 5, 2024.

Floïd oil pre shave. Los jabones de Joserra: Quacos: shaving soap, lotion & balm aftershave. Bruji, greek amphora, two bands badger 25 mm fan knote, alumilite resin. László Kovács: Herr & Razors, Eagle, Arne 01, 8/8, horn scales.

IMG_6545.jpeg
 

Ventastic

Forum GOD!

I have come to a conclusion about this razor and I love it. It feels like an adjustable version of the Era. The manner of adjustment makes for a very solid feel. When you have the setting dialed in, it feels like a normal 3 piece with very good blade clamping. And, it works with every blade I have tried it with.
 
Last edited:
Top