Brush - AP400B Slim Brass 22mm Silvertip Synth
Soap - Faena Dorica
Razor - Lambda Athena
Blade - Bic Astor (Ελ.)
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Barts Balm Lime Balm
A/S - Brut Original
Wk 18 (6).jpg

I do enjoy using the Athena. Spot on today as usual.
Enjoy your day all.

CRISANTO

Forum GOD!
Thuesday , April 30, 2024.

Floïd pre shave oil. Declaration Grooming, Gratiot League Square: Shaving soap & post shave toner. Chubby 3, sovereing fibre, ivory swirl handle. Rudi Scaft, carbon steel 6/8, Solingen. Officina Profumo-Farmaceutica di Santa Maria Novella’s Peau d’Espagne (Spanish leather), EdC.
IMG_7330.jpeg

Last edited:

Ron191

Forum GOD!
20240430_133818.jpg

King C. Gillette razor
Wilkinson classic double edged blade
Jack Black Supreme Cream
No name synthetic brush
Canoe aftershave

The Jack Black does a decent job but it could do with a bit more slickness. I had almost two days worth of growth and the Wilkinson blade handled it very comfortably. The Canoe aftershave made a slightly exotic but good finish.

Kelt0i

Legendary Member
Birthday SOTN (Head & Face)

Face - Yates Precision 921 (M), Tatra Platinum
Head - Yates Precision Winning Razor Ti, Nacet
MacDuffs Worst Cabin Ever - soap & splash
TRC Cherry Royale synthetic brush
Thayer's Coconut
Nivea Pro Sensitive Ultra Calming Balm

Birthday shave = new gear shave. First outing with the 921 so opted for the M plate to start with my usual two passes (XTG & ATG). Felt a little tuggy so swapped from the Tatra to a Nacet towards the end which was better, not sure if it's was me or the plate/blade combo (don't tend to get along well with new razors straight away, plus the handle is way longer than in used to) so going to try the H plate next time.

This set from MacDuffs smells insanely good, if you like cedar you'll love this - plus that artwork 😍!

1000011241.jpg

p.b

Forum GOD!

Thayer's Coconut

Birthday shave = new gear shave. First outing with the 921 so opted for the M plate to start with my usual two passes (XTG & ATG). Felt a little tuggy so swapped from the Tatra to a Nacet towards the end which was better, not sure if it's was me or the plate/blade combo (don't tend to get along well with new razors straight away, plus the handle is way longer than in used to) so going to try the H plate next time.

This set from MacDuffs smells insanely good, if you like cedar you'll love this - plus that artwork 😍!

View attachment 150264
Happy birthday 🎂

murphy5542

Forum GOD!

Thayer's Coconut

View attachment 150264
Happy birthday, 😊