SOTD: Saturday 26 September to Friday 2 October 2026

chazt

shave
September 28, 2026

Kai Kasho Woody with Kai guarded blade (1)
bespoke Elite Razor Lotus with harvested Simpson CH2 Super knot
D.R. Harris Lavender
Fine Snake Bite and Antica Barberia Mondial OG Talc splashup

Woody’s inaugural shave. It feels lighter in my hand than the Feather SR or DX. Three passes with touchups. No nicks, no blood, no soreness. 9/10.
IMG_2221.jpeg
 

Ron191

Forum GOD!
20260928_205656.jpg


Goodline TTO razor
Goodline stainless steel blade
Leponix synthetic brush
TOBS Eton College Collection shaving cream
Care One witch hazel
Old Spice classic aftershave
Old Spice classic cologne

Hot shower prep with Old Spice Swagger body wash

It's still been busy but I carved out enough me time for a hot shower and proper shave. I shook out the brush almost dry and the added water from my shaving mug as I face lathered. I did three passes. It's not BBS but it is as close as no bloodshed will allow. The Old Spice classic is pure aromatherapy.
 

Palmolive-Fox

Forum GOD!

SOTD: 29th September 2026.

72.jpg

​
Shaving Recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/ BULLDOG Peppermint & Eucalyptus Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face & Head
Wrights Traditional Bar Soap with Coal Tar Fragrance.
Brush: Omega 49 Boar.
Tub to Face & head Lather.
Franken-soap: Arko & Palmolive Classic shave sticks.(Grated)
Blade: Voskhod Teflon Coated.(D1)
Razor: Merkur 39C.
Razor: Wilkinson Sword Essentials 3 Pivoting Head Cartridge Razor.(Head/Dome) (D4)

Post:
Cold Water Face & Head rinse./Cold water face & head wash with brush squeezing's,/Alum Rub./Cold Water Rinse./Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With Care+ Witch Hazel./Blue Stratos Original Blue ASL./Nivea Men Creme.

Greetings,

Last face & head shave of the month,

A close comfortable face & head shave to finish my shaving month off wonderfully. My franken-soap & slant razor focus has been an enjoyable month.

In October shave focus I will be using a new three grated Arko shave sticks mix for the month duration... For my face shaves I will be using a variety of my open-Comb razors.... For my head shaves I will be using the Indian made Gillette guard open comb pivoting head cartridge razor.

Finishing the shave off with a few small dollops of Nivea Men Creme.

My face & precious swede are feeling super smooth & smelling divine.😉

Stay safe, and enjoy your day ladies & gentlemen.😎
​
 

Mark12

Forum GOD!
Tuesday 29th September...

A new blade this morning in the Gillette 365. I've switched my shaves now from 3 to 2 passes with no ATG. I think it's working much better and my face is thanking me for it.

The 365 was again very suited to my face. Not too sharp but provided a good clean finish. That's two blades recently which I have liked a lot with the Astra Blue. Very pleased.

Enjoy your day...

1000046353.png
 

Tonyschin

Pogonotomist
29/09/28
Pre - Pears Transparent Original
Brush - Simpson Duke 3 Best Badger
Soap - Signature Soap Britannia
Razor - Feather WS-D2
Blade - Kai DE Stainless
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Floïd Original
A/S - Floïd SE Mentolado Vigaroso
Wk 40 (4).jpg

As smooth as silk.
Enjoy your day all.
 
Top