SOTD: Saturday 26 September to Friday 2 October 2026

Str8_Shaver

Forum GOD!
Shaves for the Week..

Sept 26, 2026

Prep: Hot water
Razor: Atelier Durdan Le Maurice 1.2
Blade: Accuthrive – Med Prep
Brush: OUMO Origin 23mm Fan SHD
Soap: Eufros: Argos (Tallow)
Post: Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence
Fragrance: Uomo by Lorenzo Villoresi




Sept 28, 2026

Prep: Hot water
Razor: Dscosmetic AX-SE #2
Blade: Personna: Lab Blue
Brush: OUMO Epoch-2 23mm
Soap: Los Jabones De Joserra: Barberia
Post: Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence
Fragrance: Danger Pour Homme Parfum Cologne by Roja Dove



Sept 30, 2026

Prep: Hot water
Razor: RR Game Changer .76 P
Blade: Personna: Lab Blue
Brush: Brad Sears Archduke 26/50 2-Band Manchurian
Soap: Mickey Lee: The Drunken Goat
Post: Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence
Fragrance: Fougère d’Argent by Tom Ford

 

Tonyschin

Pogonotomist
26/09/26
Pre - Pears Transparent Original
Brush - Alpha Outlaw Titanium V1 Synth
Soap - OSP Dark Matter
Razor - Feather WS-D2
Blade - Kai DE Stainless
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Tonyschin's E45 / Argan oil Sandalwood and Jasmine Balm
A/S - Pashana Original
Wk 40 (1).jpg

Enjoy your day all.
 
Razor: Yaqi Heritage Men's 1.50mm Chrome Zinc Alloy Safety Razor Head (SRH011-C) with Yintal 316L Stainless Steel Double-Edge Safety Razor Handle (V9 handle)
​
Blade: Kai Razor Stainless Steel Double-Edge Blades, #3

Shaving Brush: Wald Shaving Nimbus “Lapis” – 32mm A1 knot, fan shape

Shaving Soap / Shaving Cream: The Cajun Blade Store Nezpique Artisan Tallow-Based Shave Soap Bradford 2.1 Base

After-Shave Lotion / Splash: Le Père Lucien Lotion de Barbier “De vetiver et de belles choses” Limited Edition 2020

After-Shave Balm: Lacura Men After Shave Balsam ohne Alkohol, regeneriert & pflegt nach der Rasur

Booster: Ethos Grooming Essentials Skin Care Collection Derma Boost Rejuvenating Elixir

Eau de Toilette: Lacoste L.12.12 Vert

IMG_4039.jpeg
IMG_4042.jpeg
IMG_4187.jpeg
 

SpeedyPC

The Dark Lord of Wet Shaving
Razor: Yaqi Heritage Men's 1.50mm Chrome Zinc Alloy Safety Razor Head (SRH011-C) with Yintal 316L Stainless Steel Double-Edge Safety Razor Handle (V9 handle)
​
Blade: Kai Razor Stainless Steel Double-Edge Blades, #3

Shaving Brush: Wald Shaving Nimbus “Lapis” – 32mm A1 knot, fan shape

Shaving Soap / Shaving Cream: The Cajun Blade Store Nezpique Artisan Tallow-Based Shave Soap Bradford 2.1 Base

After-Shave Lotion / Splash: Le Père Lucien Lotion de Barbier “De vetiver et de belles choses” Limited Edition 2020

After-Shave Balm: Lacura Men After Shave Balsam ohne Alkohol, regeneriert & pflegt nach der Rasur

Booster: Ethos Grooming Essentials Skin Care Collection Derma Boost Rejuvenating Elixir

Eau de Toilette: Lacoste L.12.12 Vert
Bloody fat ice cream show-off
 

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Sat 28 Sept
Off for Weekend - A bit busy, Breafast, Medicine, Shave,Shower, Change and Pack. Ring at Door. Contractor early. Inspection of joint Garage Roof.He uses Named Product and will give written quote. Did ask for rough estimate - rather pricey. Said wanted Seperate quote Materials Labour. Still packed ready to go 0930. Slight delay SWMBO not quite ready.
Oh yes - The Shave.
Aleppo soap- Shave pre wash
Stirling Syn 26mm
P & B Citra Royale
Occams Hiram Commander - 2dot plate
Feather Pro ( 1 )
Alcolado Glacial A/S splash

I quite often pull out the last of my Occams Razors when going away for Weekend ,as I know will I will get a smooth and comfortable Shave. All did go well, eking out the last of my A/S Splash.

IMG_2026-09-26-154806.jpeg
 

Randy

Forum GOD!
1000016822.jpg

Yaqi Slant
Personna Lab Blue #7
Joker Barber Transparent Shaving Gel
Cella Aftershave Balm


Speaking of aggression @p.b , I had some to time to use this beast.

Did 2 passes WTG only strictly, no buffing, no touch ups. Just wanted to test the level of efficiency this head provides.

Well, I have to say I'm impressed. The Slant cuts so deep, that after the shave gives the impression you went ATG in a full 3 pass shave.

I don't enjoy a lot the absence of a brush but need to get rid of this gel quickly, I didn't even pay for it, it was a gift. But in all honesty? Wow. Didn't see that coming. More than 60 shaves and still has plenty inside. Slick, protective, doesn't need even water to work and it's not so easy to rinse it from the face. Smells exactly like Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille.

The blade is so fantastic that I wish I had 500 of them. Very durable, sharp but smooth even in such a killer razor. Thanks for sending these kind man. Much appreciated. You know who you are. Will never forget. I have been rude in the past (not with you obviously) but I regret it.

Cella balm comes in liquid form, good stuff, but the texture was a bit runny and easy to make a mess, although seems a high end, but cheap (7euros) product. Not greasy, no shine with great healing properties although I didn't have a nick today.

I'm thinking what more can a BBS shave offer to the face; A confirmation of your great technique? A bit deeper shave with some risk of irritations? Some more days that you don't need to shave again? (One or two?)

Food for thought and start reconsidering some things about how a good shave should be. No one knows everything in the end. Except @SpeedyPC

Regards



​
 
Last edited:
Top