SOTD: Saturday 18 February - Friday 24 February 2023

Tonyschin

Pogonotomist
21/02/23
Tabac Tuesday
Pre - Sainsbury's Luxury Soap, Bergamot & Nectarine
Brush - Yaqi Sagrada Familia 24mm Synth
Soap - Tabac
Razor - Tatara Masamune / Nodachi Handle
Blade - Wizamet Super Iridium
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Vintage Tabac
A/S - Tabac EDT
Wk 08 (4).JPG

I thought i'd start up my weekly shaves again, therefore, Tabac Tuesday it is - for now.
The Masamune head is right up my street, very comfortable and efficient enough for my stubble type. I am also getting used to the longer handle just changing my grip ti suit. I really like this razor / blade combo.
The Yaqi Sagrada Familia is a crackin' little brush and whipped up vast amounts of beautiful lather, enough for a 3 pass shave which i took advantage of WTG, ATG then a pick-up pass XTG for an easy, comfortable BBS finish.
A nice post shave routine finishing off my 1st tube of Vintage Tabac Black, i have 2 left.
I am a fan of the traditional Tabac scent. Spot on that.
Stay safe and enjoy your day all.
 

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Tue 21st February

Stirling Syn 26mm
MWF
Schick Super 11
Schick Super 11 Ultrex ( 3 )
Tuff Red A/S Lotion

My 3rd Shave with this Cart just to confirm that as Carts go it is not bad. Last week compared it with a Feather F2 Neo, and the Schick worked better for me.
Today with 3 days growth the Shave was smooth and comfortable, and the overall quality of finish is rather good. Some 3 hours on there is no hint of the irritation that I got with Carts many years ago. Though I will not use it regularly I shall earmark it for Travel.

F465ECCC-B376-49F8-885E-FE31838E9D92.jpeg
 

Andy_Shaves

Forum GOD!
💈SotD-21/02/23.💈

Pre: - Hot Shower/Hot Towel
Post: - Zingari Man Rescue Potion
Razor: - Yates Precsion 921 S.S. (M Plate)
Blade: - Rapira Platinum Lux (New)
Brush: - Zenith Chrome Manchurian HMW (28mm)
S&S: - Zingari Man 'Merchant'
EdP: - J.M. Anise & Vanilla

Happy Shaves To All Cheers 🩶.

20230221_110427.jpg

20230221_110556.jpg

20230221_110846.jpg
 
Last edited:
Top