SOTD: Saturday 18 February - Friday 24 February 2023

Gairdner

Forum GOD!
Rockwell 6S Polished R3 | Treet Platinum | Hand-carved Ash & Cashmere | The Fat on Friday | Boot’s Freshwood AS | Essence Vault No. 290 (TF Tobacco Vanille)

06E4C08B-94DB-4E20-A1BB-07C9353CBCB0.jpeg

A-polishing I did go and am now Captain Autosol with hands like I’ve been down t’pit!
 

Ram57

Forum GOD!

Friday SOTD
[IMG]


Razor: 1941 Gillette Ranger Tech
Blade: Gillette Platinum (D5)
Brush: Simpson M7 Platinium 22mm Faux Tortoise Shell
Bowl: Olivewood 5"
Pre-Shave Scrub: SheaMoisture African Black Soap
Pre-Shave Balm: GroomingDept Mojito
Shave Soap: Ethos Bay Rum
Balm: Viking Soaps Bay Rum
Aftershave: Extro Bay Rum Artigianale
​
 

Jfett

CunningMr.Fox


Blown away by the scent on Murphy & Mcneils Barbershop De Los Muertos 3.
It's absolutely amazing & makes an easy, excellent lather too.
Timeless Ti .95 & the 7 O'Clock Super Stainless combo is a winner & never fails to get the ultimate finish.

The weekend is nearly here, have a good one Folks! 👍👊

​
I’ll have that brush one day. Mark my words. 👨🏻‍⚖️
 

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Fri 24th February

Cyril Salter.MS ED2band
Ach Brito Mogno
Schick N3
Schick S/S Twin- Japan ( 12 )
Floid Vigoroso A/S Lotion

Despite being interrupted by a phone call the Shave did not suffer. I had previously decided not to change the blade, so was so please that the blade on its 12th outing was smooth and comfortable, with a good quality finish. Glad that I still have a few more of these blades left, as price wise they are are too expensive.

9C6E8F8B-5B92-43DF-9762-AE6CC638FDD1.jpeg
 

Tallapoc

Forum GOD!
23-02-2023

Proraso, Reinfrescante :: Yaqi TFC Brass, Super Max (# 10) :: Morris & Forndran, Lapislazuli :: Barrister & Mann, Vespers :: Institut Karitè :: Floïd, The Genuine




24-02-2023

Proraso, Pelli sensibili :: Tatara Muramasa, Super Max (# 11) :: Semogue Tatara, Finest badger :: Czech & Speake, Oxford & Cambridge :: Lea 3 en 1 :: Epsilon, Mediterranean Blue




Salut!
 

LeeMaz

Forum GOD!
D03ADA9B-E684-4594-A999-0B98BFE753C8.jpeg

SOTD: 24/02/2023

Razor: Yaqi Mellon Stainless Steel
Blade: Astra SP, 2nd use
Brush: Boti Annual Ring
Bowl: 3D Printed Bowl
Preshave: PAA Cube Unscented Soap
Soap: Shannon’s Soaps Mars Puck
Balm: Baxter Of California Aftershave Balm
Fragrance: Channel Allure Eau de Toilette

Well that was a real night and day shave in comparison to yesterday! I played with the angle more and slightly rode the cap and was rewarded with an excellent smooth shave! It’s definitely got a different level of aggression to the chromed version but once you hit it’s sweet spot you can still get an accurate and efficient shave!
 

Ron191

Forum GOD!
20230224_220340.jpg

Micro touch TTO razor
Rite aid blade
Palmolive original formula
Nivea aftershave balm
Just Like Polo cologne

I'm still getting the range on how much water to use with palmolive. A dollop slightly larger than a green pea yielded enough lather for three + passes. The weather turned cold and windy so I used the aftershave balm for a little added protection. The Polo clone was an impulse buy at Family Dollar. I don't know if it is even close but it is a pleasant clover honey smell and at less than $3 worth the money.
 
Top