SOTD Saturday 16th June - Friday 22nd June 2018

Bizzyberry

Forum GOD!
Last weeks shave set up for 5 days due to travel.

SOTD 15th June.jpg


Pre Shave: Hot Shower + Bulldog face wash and Proraso green
Razor: BiC metal
Brush: Omega 50014 boar
Soap: Tabac Stick
Post: Alum Block, Cold water and Thayers Cucumber Witch Hazel
AS: Alcolado Glacial

Today's shave after returning home after three flights, all without issue and enough time to pick up some bargains at duty free in Schipol airport.

SOTD 16t June.jpg


Pre Shave: Hot Shower + Bulldog face scrub and Noxzema shave cream
Razor: iKon 101
Blade: Polsilver Si (#1)
Brush: Simpson Commodore X3 best
Soap: OSP Bay Rum
Post: Alum Block, Cold water and Thayers Cucumber Witch Hazel
AS: Mennen Skin Bracer
 
Razor: Edwin Jagger DE89
Blade: Astra Green
Soap: Norse Bergamot
Brush: PAA Green Ray
Post: Bart's Balm Amber and Moroccan Jasmine Balm and Lotion

Despite using cold water the Astra blade was pretty awful. Ended up biting me a few times. It was the last of the blades though so I will not be buying them again (did not buy them directly but these though came with last month's personal barber kit).

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk
 
Yugoslavian shave
Yugoslavian sotd,guys this shave was fantastic!!!Mikron (made in Yugoslavia) blades are very sharp somewhere between gillette platinum and feather blades,Gillette aristocrat 1936 (silver replate) is one of my favorites,super aggressive razor but gives my best results.Brion shaving soap (in tube) is perfect soap for summer time because menthol and performance semogue 620 boar brush is very good for my style because is soft but you can feel backbone just he makes a little lather (the only fault).And for the end brion after shave,guys this is classic sfter shave scent original like barbershop which I visited with my father,so much beautiful memories.
 

Attachments

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
20180616_113323.jpg


ATT S2
Gillette Platinum (2)
Zenith Manchurian
Martin de Candre Rose
Myrsol Emulsion
EDC: Acqua Di Parma Colonia
Soundtrack: Johnny Marr 'Call The Comet'

Shave report: Meditative.:cool:

I was running late to meet up with a mate for a few afternoon 'light ales':wink:but lost track of time during the shave.
I don't usually listen to anything during the shave. However I did have the new Johnny Marr album just sitting there so it had to be done.
What an album! Love it! Well I would say that wouldn't I.:p:


I used my latest acquisition, MDC Rose which I bought from @Looney12345 cheers :thumbsup:
The scent was nice but not very strong. Performance was top draw though.

A great relaxing shave with excellent results.

Laters
Rob

View: https://youtu.be/Wa5X5TS1lwk
 

Ram57

Forum GOD!

Sunday SOTD



Razor: OneBlade CORE
Blade: Feather FHS-10 (D6)
Brush: 2011 Semogue Finest Bristle 2
Bowl: TDG Style 10 5½” Walnut/Cherry
Pre-Shave Scrub: Lisa's Invigorating Eucalyptus
Pre-Shave Balm: Vitos
Shave Soap: Mickey Lee Drunken Goat
Post Monster Block Alum
Aftershave: Small Batch Shave Tonic


​
 
Top