SOTD Saturday 16th June - Friday 22nd June 2018

Ram57

Forum GOD!

Saturday SOTD


Razor: Griffon Antelope #16 11/16 Full Hollow
Brush: Wolf Whiskers 26mm Synthetic
Bowl: HoneycombCopper 4 ½”
Pre-Shave Scrub: Lisa's Sunny Citrus
Pre-Shave Balm: Mickey Lee Lime
Shave Soap: Black Ship Grooming 7 Doubloons
Balm: C&E West Indian Lime
Aftershave: Black Ship Grooming 7 Doubloons
​
 

SpeedyPC

The Dark Lord of Wet Shaving
Date: 16 June 2018

Pre-shave:- Cold Water straight from the tap
Brush:- RazoRock Plissoft Synth. 24/57mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Declaration Grooming ~ Yuzu/Rose/Patchouli
Razor/Blade:- Merkur 34C / Vintage NOS Gillette Stainless #6
Post-shave:- Thayers Witch Hazel & Tea Tree Oil / Lucky Tiger Aftershave & Face Tonic / Lucky Tiger Face Moisturizer
Fragrance:- Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male
 

owlman

Forum GOD!
Today's shave:



- Speick
- Mühle Black Fibre
- Rockwell 2C with Windrose handle and ASP blade
- Speick aftershave lotion

:happy:

That's it for this cream tube, making Speick the first shaving software in my four years of wet shaving I managed to use up twice despite my (ever-growing... :rolleyes: ) rotation. It has quickly become my benchmark cream. Obviously, a replacement tube is already waiting!
 

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Sat 16th June

RazoRock Plissoft 24mm
L`Occitane Cade cream
Gem OCMM
Schick Proline Type B [ 2 ]
Alum Rub/Rinse off
Massimo Dutti A/S Lotion

Having read of a chap over the pond trying different blades in Razors, I had already with success tried an AC blade in the OCMM.Having used a BTMM with a Gem blade, I decided that a second outing with the Gem/ Schick combo would be fun as I could have a leisurely Shave, as not out for the Day.
For those who in the past have found the OC a bit daunting, use of this blade makes a Shave that much easier. Not only was the Shave nice and smooth but I had no problems getting such an ultra close finish that I had a rare application of alum before the After Shave. I think sometime in the future I will try this type of blade in the other MMs. This is a case of " Do Try This At Home" :).

IMG_0411.jpg
 
Top