Shave Soap: Shulton Old Spice
Talcum: Shulton Old Spice
Cologne: Shulton Old Spice

Palmolive-Fox

Forum GOD!

SOTD: 13th April 2024.

33.jpg

Shaving Recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Bulldog Original Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face & head.
Cien PURE Fragrance Free Sensitive Bar Soap.
Brush: Semogue 1250.
Bowl Lather.
Bowl: Tesco's Ceramic 'Cosmo' Side Bowl.
Lather: Razorock "What The Puck?!"Orange Sunrise Shaving Soap.
Blade: KCG. (D1)
Razor: King C Gillette.

Cold Water Face & Head Rinse./Cold water face & Head wash with brush squeezing's,/Alum Rub./Cold Water Rinse./Homemade (~Spring/Summer mix~) Lemon, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Essential Oils.5 Menthol Crystals Mixed Together With Care+Witch Hazel./Duru Mandarin Cologne./Lucky Tiger Aftershave & Face Tonic./ Aloe Vera Cooling Gel.

Greetings,

(Face & Head Shave)

A new eclectic shave set up to start the Weekend....It's been some time since I used the Razorock "WTP?!" soap and forgot it takes a bit more time to build a lather, which for me isn't a big issue i find after the soap has been bloomed in tepid tap water for few minutes I'm rewarded with a rich, creamy slick protective lather with a good post shave feel.

Maiden shave with the Semogue 1250 I gave the brush my pre-cleaning ritual a 10 minute soak in tepid water & pre-wash with baby shampoo, Dettol anti-bacterial & Palmolive hand bars soap leaving it to soak for a 5 minutes to get rid of any manufacturing nasties, remove any loose hairs repeated the process to remove the faint funky fragrance of which the pre-wash process removed completely and finally a rinse with warm & cold water to remove any soap residue, and finally removed any excess water with a towel then gave the tips of brush a vigorous rub to start the splitting process letting the brush fully dry out for 48 hours making it ready to use.

I look forward to using the Semogue 1250 in my future shave set ups as I know it'll get better with each outing. The breaking in period with Semogue boars takes longer and tend to splay more than the Omega boars but still hold a good amount of backbone. Each shave performance, & feel from both the Semogue 1250 & Omega 10005 will continue to get better with each outing. Another excellent addition to my boar brush collection.

Since I got the King C Gillette at Christmas and familiarised myself to it I've started to grow a fondness for it. For me it's a trio hybrid of the Edwin Jagger/Muhle R89 & Merkur 34C which all are superb razors in their own right. Aggression wise it's slightly more efficient than the three. Fitted with the King C Gillette blade makes a mild smooth yet efficient duo. A great razor & blade combo. I like the KCG blades.

A close comfortable combined face & head shave with no errors to report.

Finishing the shave off with a few small dollops of Aloe Vera Cooling Gel.

My face & precious swede are both feeling smooth and smelling divine.😉

Stay safe, and enjoy the start of the weekend ladies & gentlemen.😎

Baba Rum

Forum GOD!
For this coming week I have just tried the following combination:

Razor: RR Game Changer 76p
Blade: Rapira Platinum Lux
Brush: Omega Evo 1
Soap: Barrister and Mann - Le grand chypre
AS: Barrister and Mann - Le grand chypre
+ Thayers witch hazel
EDT Gucci by Gucci pour Homme (2008 version) - to complement the chypre accord ...

Enjoy your days as much as your shaves!

Levi

Forum GOD!
SOTD: 13/04/2024

Razor: Blackland Blackbird
Blade: Gillette Platinum , 1st use
Brush: Simpson Chubby 2 Ebony
Bowl: Hendrix Classics & Co. Straight Wall Bowl
Soap: Ariana & Evans Bhang Puck
Aftershave: Ariana & Evans Bhang Aftershave

- Shared from My Shave Den for iOS
533D4E7F-756C-4879-8E83-27B736704D7E.jpeg

N0ggie

Forum GOD!
Timeless Ti .95, Gillette 7 O'Clock Super Platinum, C&H / AP Shave Co. G5A SHD, West Man Adamastor,
Proraso Shave Stone Alum, Nivea Anti Age Power Serum, Hermès H24 Herbes Vives

Spring fresh shave this morning.
Have a great weekend & top shaves all round! 👍👊