So, this is how it looks like..

  • Thread starter Deleted member 1881
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
This is the very first soap that I have that reached so low..

But with this brand and with heavy loading, it is not that difficult. Still plenty of soap. It gave no more that 15 shaves though till now.


IMG_20200403_124258.jpg
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
Ok, so it’s in the same league as Zingari, Grooming Department et al of fast disappearing soaps. I tried a sample of CK6 and it was a damn fine soap though.
It is a very nice soap indeed, but next time I will go easy and load less.

It is one of the soaps I could buy again, in the same scent. This one or Malbolge and if I can find the CK6, even better.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
a puck of what soap? The point of this and a few other threads / posts is that many of the recent, highly touted, soaps simply do not last very long.
I bought it in 2017, Christmas.
 
Top