Thanks James, I’m impressed by your knowledge! Have you tried all of these?A few more for you...
Stirling:
Piancenza = AdP Colonia
Arkadia = Terre D'Hermes
Dunshire = Acqua di Gio
Executive Man = Creed Aventus
Island Man = Creed Virgin Island Water
Mountian Man = Creed Silver Mountain Water
Sharp Dressed Man = Creed GIT
Blu = Polo Blue
Noir = Drakkar Noir
Spice = Old Spice
Witchy Woman = Victoria's Secret Love Spell
....and even more my friend!Thanks James, I’m impressed by your knowledge! Have you tried all of these?

I haven't personally tried them all, no. I've had Executive man & Piacenza, both were good, bearing more than a passing resemblance to the scents which inspired them.Thanks James, I’m impressed by your knowledge! Have you tried all of these?
I had that soap and their Le Male clone soap but let them both go. I thought they were ok but I got a coconut type smell from them.If you want a really great 1 Million scent then it has to be Through The fire Fine Crafts Million soap. It's a croap but a good one with an excellent take on 1 Million.
Can't say with any certainty as I've not tried the Razorock but the artwork is a direct rip off of Guerlain Santal Royale.Just to revive this thread...does anyone know what Razorock "Santal Royale" shaving soap scent is based on?

Despite being a potential match I was loath to suggest it as pungent and Razorock are not two words I would put in the same sentence!The soap must be very pungent to smell anything like the Guerlain.![]()