SHAVENT safety razor

slapo

It's... alive!
Hi chaps,

found about it a short while ago via TSR.



It kind of looks like someone tried to create a Leaf knock off that's all zamak (Leaf should have a SS head and zamak handle).
The video on their website suggests that changing the blades is rather clunky. However, it also makes me think it could be transformed into a single edge-only razor with a pivoting head, as there are spacers that allow adding two more blade.
Does anyone have one of these yet?

Actually, found the video on YouTube:

Note: I created this in General Shaving, because it can be single, double or triple edge razor, like the Leaf, and we don't seem to have a really proper category for outliers such as these.
 

slapo

It's... alive!
The price seems outrageous to me...you can have piece of art lika Tatara razor from BST for that amount.
I reckon comparing new to new and used to used makes more sense.
Besides, this seems to be marketed for a different target audience.
 

vartik

Head shaver
I reckon comparing new to new and used to used makes more sense.
Besides, this seems to be marketed for a different target audience.
Ok, but first half of my sentence still applies. But it's only my opinion :wink:
 
Last edited:

Grarea

Forum Plod
Pretty nice looking eh?
Will be interesting to hear about it.
Handle looks horribly thin though to me?

(Not that I am ever likely to spend that much on a razor anyway 🙂 )
 
Top