One of the things I like about it, is the short loft (52mm) combined with the 24mm knot. This means that the brush doesn't feel huge when splayed.It's a really nice looking brush in the flesh. Feels very soft as well.
One of the things I like about it, is the short loft (52mm) combined with the 24mm knot. This means that the brush doesn't feel huge when splayed.It's a really nice looking brush in the flesh. Feels very soft as well.
The razor arrived and I was ready to throw all my razor cleaning skills and experience at it.One filthy 1912. I was the only bidder.
I really do hope it will clean up nicely.
![]()
![]()
![]()

looks really awesome! fits nicely with the xolour of the back wall!A new chest of drawers to hold my shaving stuffView attachment 55407

Apparently that’s called a feature wall.. I just decorate the thing..looks really awesome! fits nicely with the xolour of the back wall!![]()
Super find Andreas. The sun was definitely shining on you that dayOne filthy 1912. I was the only bidder.
I really do hope it will clean up nicely.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Nice win. That is a lovely set. Enjoy.Ever Ready SE 1914
I wonder if the original owner back in the 1920/30s was as excited to own this razor as I am
View attachment 55399View attachment 55400