Gian
Forum GOD!
[/CITAZIONE]
Great purchase, congratulations.
[/CITAZIONE]
Great purchase, congratulations.
You are most welcome G.Thanks to you, I'll try it tonight. I like it just seeing it already. I hope I'm not disappointed.
One of my favorites
fascinating... in a good way?
Absolutely! It took me a little by surprise as it was a blind buy but I'm imagining the idea behind it, really nice scent.fascinating... in a good way?
Hi Nick,Absolutely! It took me a little by surprise as it was a blind buy but I'm imagining the idea behind it, really nice scent.
I don't have anything like it. Looking forward to trying this out in the morning.![]()
Like the look of the VIDA David, great graphics on the products. Is that Tallow based ?
Yes, Mark. In Kaizen 2 tallow base.Like the look of the VIDA David, great graphics on the products. Is that Tallow based ?
Hello David! The Zingari has a nice scent?
Out of the container, The Essentials smells lovely João. It's bay leaf, tobacco and bergamot.Hello David! The Zingari has a nice scent?