September 2021 Acquisitions

Levi

Forum GOD!
4A1B4537-A529-4492-BA2A-5747383E2B73.jpeg

I bought this razor as a gift for my father in law. He lives in a remote area in south France and he shaves with a cartridge razor and was telling me how expensive the cartridge blades are. So I’m going to surprise him with a razor that wil last a lifetime and 100 Astra Superior Platinum blades.
 

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
A completely new brush made for me.
I bought this colour CH3 handle with a 2-Band SiLVERTiP knot, but wasn't happy with the knot. Mark offered to drill out the knot and re-knot with Manchurian at no additional cost. Would have meant a wrong engraving on the handle, but wasn't a problem for me. It turns out a new handle made, as well.

IMG_20210910_114536-01.jpeg
 

The Gentleman

Forum GOD!
A completely new brush made for me.
I bought this colour CH3 handle with a 2-Band SiLVERTiP knot, but wasn't happy with the knot. Mark offered to drill out the knot and re-knot with Manchurian at no additional cost. Would have meant a wrong engraving on the handle, but wasn't a problem for me. It turns out a new handle made, as well.

Stunning David! And great customer care by Mark.
 

Morpheus

Forum GOD!
I have been slightly inactive on here over the past couple of weeks, so not had chance to upload much. I have, however, received some nice bits this month :)

Wolfman WR2 1.55 SB
Thater 35mm Fan
Shavemac 2B Bulb
Semogue 2011 LE Finest '1'
Noble Otter 'Neon Sun' Set
A&E Shaving Butter 'Vetimore' Set
Wholly Kaw Valentynka
Grooming Dept Aether
+ some more Gillette Spoiler's

Didn't rate the A&E shaving butter either, nothing like I expected based on reviews.
 

blexa

Forum GOD!
A completely new brush made for me.
I bought this colour CH3 handle with a 2-Band SiLVERTiP knot, but wasn't happy with the knot. Mark offered to drill out the knot and re-knot with Manchurian at no additional cost. Would have meant a wrong engraving on the handle, but wasn't a problem for me. It turns out a new handle made, as well.

Great to hear that everything worked wonderfully David. :thumbsup: Wonderful brush 😍 and great service from Mark.
 
Top