So Barry, must have for lost in the t'interweb! Received now thoughI did send my details Lee, but happy to do so again.

Excellent! I wouldn't want Santa to pass me by.So Barry, must have for lost in the t'interweb! Received now though![]()
PM sent Lee5 still need to send me their details:
Granted, I probably have your details somewhere, but it works be easier if you send them on.
Many thanks folks

Not that I can see James...You got mine Lee?
Still need your details James...Not that I can see James...
Bloody hope notLast few days to get your names in Gents... There is usually more than this, granted some of us have been stung in the past.
But NOT this year eh!!
Where to James? The atgsecret santa email? PM me instead as it's not coming through for some reason...Hi Lee
I've sent you my details twice now. Last sent 2nd November. Can you please check your inbox and spam folder.
I'll send my details again now.