Schick P-30 & B20

mbarno

Forum GOD!
Hi.
Can someone show me the Schick blades from P-30 and B20 packs, please. Strangely struggling to find images online of the actual blades outside of a case or razor.

I have an E3 injector and a Shavette. Keen to save my key injector banks for the E3 rather than using them up in the shavette, where a key isn't needed.

Open to buying some blades if anyone has any.

THANK YOU.
 

mbarno

Forum GOD!
Thank you all - really helpful info!

I’ll keep my Schick key injectors for my E3 and buy P’s for my shavette.

I have a spare empty key injector blade bank if anyone needs one to transfer B’s in to for their schick/pal injectors
 

Pat-W

Forum GOD!
Thank you all - really helpful info!

I’ll keep my Schick key injectors for my E3 and buy P’s for my shavette.

I have a spare empty key injector blade bank if anyone needs one to transfer B’s in to for their schick/pal injectors
If ordering from Rakuten remember to add small package for delivery.

I'll take the key injector, please.
 
Last edited:
Top