rose based shaving creams

Gordy

Legendary Member
Trumper's cream is nice, as is DR Harris but I think rose is definitely better represented in soaps.

jimthecamera

Forum GOD!
just trying to move across from soaps to creams since buying a 30mm silvertip-making me just lazy- have a few rose based soaps- but no creams-vulfix mentioned to me as a decent cream - but mixed reviews?

Gordy

Legendary Member
I didn't rate Vulfix at all, found it lacking against the likes of those previously mentioned.

pjgh

Forum GOD!
@pjgh has knowledge of Rose Of Bulgaria I believe, never tried it myself though.
Yeah, Rose of Bulgaria - lovely cream. In fact, I took a tube on holiday recently and enjoyed it immensely. It's a good, natural rose scent (rose water/oil used) and delivers a thick lather.

Another I used to like was the bowl version from Trumper. Smashing violet, too.

ajc347

Forum GOD!
T&H Rose and Cyril R Salter Wild Rose are both really nice top-notch creams which I'd definitely recommend. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Electrif

SE la vie
Yeah, Rose of Bulgaria - lovely cream. In fact, I took a tube on holiday recently and enjoyed it immensely. It's a good, natural rose scent (rose water/oil used) and delivers a thick lather.
Paul, totally agree with rose scent and performance. Have you tried the aftershave and lavender based Herbs of Bulgaria?

SeanC

Forum GOD!
I have to agree. An excellent performer with a very pleasant natural scent