Rockwell adjustable just arrived

It just got delivered and although it has taken a long while since I backed it, it looks very nice.Feels slightly bulky in the hand but it is bound to being a TTO. I'll shave with it tonight or tomorrow and I'll report back.
 
Well I am off out tonight and had about 3 days of growth as I have been lazy. Showered and shaved now. I went for a 4 setting on its first go and it has just given me a great and smooth shave. I had to try a little harder just into the little area just under the nostil but I am very impressed for a first outing.
Nice little presentation box with a faux leather cover and the edge is chromed, little leather razor head cover and a box of blades.I got a blade bank and loads of blades added in.
 
Top