Recommended US goodies

jeepie

Forum GOD!
Hi Team,

This may be a moot point as Maggards are great, but are there any nice US shaving products I should be on the look out for when I visit the US?

Any tips would be really appreciated.

Thank you

Greg
 

culcreuch

Forum GOD!
You can have soaps posted to the UK easy enough.....I would top up on Aftershave splashes as they can't post those. Not sure of the legal limit to bring home though. It's a few years since I have been in the US
 

hdb3326

Forum GOD!
Apologies for inserting myself into this post but a very good friend of mine is off to Phoenix, Arizona next week.

Any recommendations for splashes / soaps / stores for Gillette razors etc.
 

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
Apologies for inserting myself into this post but a very good friend of mine is off to Phoenix, Arizona next week.

Any recommendations for splashes / soaps / stores for Gillette razors etc.
He can buy you a Rex Konsul from Razor Emporium :) What a nice friend.
 

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Hi Team,

This may be a moot point as Maggards are great, but are there any nice US shaving products I should be on the look out for when I visit the US?

Any tips would be really appreciated.

Thank you

Greg
A lot depends on where you are going ? I’d investigate which makers are in the area or if there are any shaving stores there. Out in the wild I have never found much, may be some blades, witch Hazel or some cheap pucks. What I have done and will do again in July when we visit is to order ahead. We will stay with our USA friend and I will get some soaps delivered to her, and bring them back with me. Might order some from Mama Bears and Maggards.
 
Top