Razorock Gamechanger

chazt

Forum !
Nice especially for those that found the .68 too mild & the .84 overly aggressive. If an open comb shows up, I might jump in....
Yes, this caught my eye. I could be swayed to try it. I owned and sold both of the gaps above in open comb and sb plates. Of all of them, the .68 got the most use, but in the end I moved all of them on to new homes. I presently have a sb Lupo .72 (?) head that frankly doesn’t thrill me near as much as my original Lupo DLC. That’s a permanent fixture in my rotation. Big love there!

bartje-p

Forum GOD!
Just to revive this old topic, I wanted to tell how much I like the mild .68-P. I already owned and used the .84-P over the past year or 2, but since about 2 weeks I also have the .68-P. And yes, it is milder, even more comfortable than it's more aggressive brother. But for daily shaves - even 2 days stubble - it is absolutely a great razor. I like it so much (besides some others like Masamune and Rocca), that I am thinking about selling my GC .84-P and Lupo .95 SB.

But let us not draw conclusions too quickly, I have sold and re-bought other razors again in the past, so I want to avoid that ;-)

Sami

Forum GOD!
Before I found the lupo 0.95 a bit too much as well but these days (paired with a permasharp blade) it almost feels mild and so buttery smooth and results in bbs every time with no irritation what so ever amazing just amazing and i use to stick to lupo 0.58 and the BBS a-plate before im surprised every time i use a razor that felt a bit much before but feels that totally different not sure if that's because of using different blade or feel or some other reason but it's amazing just amazing 👍 i need to revisit the game changer 0.84 as well as i used to like the 0.68 over the 0.84 as well

Sami.

thehaverl

Forum GOD!
I've read through the entirety of this thread twice, since I'm interested in purchasing the Game Changer.

Downsizing my razors, basically throwing out all the zamack razors, got 4 of them ( apart from 1950 and 1964 gillette vintage razors ).
Then I'll be left with Timeless SS 0.68 SCL + OC, and Timeless Alu.

Will be adding Game Changer 0.84 SB + OC, then probably the Athena.

slapo

It's... alive!
Shame Italian Barber no longer ship to the UK. It used to be easier and, sometimes, cheaper, to buy extra plates straight from them.

Gairdner

Forum GOD!
Shame Italian Barber no longer ship to the UK. It used to be easier and, sometimes, cheaper, to buy extra plates straight from them.
I could enable a shipping option with my Shipitto account. Still a bit too skint though and I am enjoying my twisty R89.

slapo

It's... alive!
I could enable a shipping option with my Shipitto account. Still a bit too skint though and I am enjoying my twisty R89.
I think Shipito charges 2-3 times as much as Italian Barber used to.
Still, pretty much the only way if nobody local stocks it (or the likes of YourShaving or Rasoi Goodfellas).