PIF Completed-Executive Shaving Braveheart DE Head

Jon D

Forum GOD!
(Also listed for PIF in the classified section )

Executive Shaving Braveheart head. Small chip in corner of the cap-does not affect the shave

UK only due to postage costs, I will post it UK second class.

First come first served- first UK poster to reply or PM saying they are interested gets it.

GraemeKirkwood

(Also listed for PIF in the classified section )

Executive Shaving Braveheart head. Small chip in corner of the cap-does not affect the shave

UK only due to postage costs, I will post it UK second class.

First come first served- first UK poster to reply or PM saying they are interested gets it.
I'm interested if this is still going. Just recently started wet shaving with a DE in the past 3 weeks and looking to branch out and try more razors.

Jon D

Forum GOD!
I'm interested if this is still going. Just recently started wet shaving with a DE in the past 3 weeks and looking to branch out and try more razors.
Hectorsgaf claimed it a couple of hours ago on the classified PIF section. He mentioned he might PIF it again once he tried it so I gave him your username.

GraemeKirkwood

Absolutely. If you don't get on with either the razor head or with DE shaving then you can always forward it to me later to try.
I will do that mate. Just testing the waters to try out some different razors and blade types etc. I will definitely forward it to yourself