Photobucket? What the ****!

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
Received an email from Photobucket this morning asking me to upgrade my account as I’m sharing my photos to 3rd party sites. Go to upgrade my account and they are asking $399.99?!:eek:

I've checked my photos on here and I can't see them.:cursing:

Anyone else had this email? Is it a scam or are Photobucket taking the Mick?

If I can’t use Photobucket anymore can someone recommend a different option please?


Cheers
Rob

Wasn’t sure where to put this thread but I think this may effect a lot of people so thought it best here.
 

Dr Watson

James
Gave up on pukebucket couple of years ago now, the adverts and clunky website were a real PITA. I use Flickr now, seems better to me but I am just a casual user.
 

p.b

Forum GOD!
Even if this is a scam Photobucket are poop and have been for two years or more and deserve to fade into obscurity
 

R181

Grumpy old man
Yup, got the same message also. Time to look at the alternatives mentioned in this thread.

Bob
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Flickr and google photos..
Flickr for sharing on forums as it is easier than google photos. Google is unlimted storage if they are compressed on upload.
Flick is 1tb limit...
 

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
I have to admit I did find Photobucket the easiest way, tried imgur and Flickr but didn't really get on with them. Now I just drag a photo onto the comments section easy as pie. But you need a laptop/desktop.
 

jar

Rollin Tumblin
I have been using FotoTime for over a decade. Not free but reasonable and reliable.
 

Nick_S

Forum GOD!
Not had anything of this from Photobucket, and my photos float around the interweb in many different locations. Weird, I shall have to check my account.
 
Top