p.b
Forum GOD!
At work it's the end-of-year Performance Review and I and my peers are required to rank all our engineers in order of performance: ability and effort. As I'm in that frame of mind I thought I'd do the same for my razors.
DE Razors.
SE GEM Razors.
AC Razors.
In conclusion it looks like I need Shane @Blackland Razors to make an Injector...
DE Razors.
- Blackbird SB
- Rex Ambassador
- Mergress (Bronze)
- Guerrilla
- Weber Polished Head
- Fatip Grande
- Muehle R41
SE GEM Razors.
- Sabre L2
- Micromatic Bullet Tip
- G-Bar
- Micromatic Clog-Pruf (I've had a better Clog-Pruf than this one but it was brass and smelt funny)
- 1912 Eveready
AC Razors.
- Vector
- Cobra Classic
- Colonial General Aluminium
- Alumigoose II
- Feather Artist Club Folding
- PAL Injecto-Matic (it's the Injector only one I liked!)
In conclusion it looks like I need Shane @Blackland Razors to make an Injector...

Last edited: