Pen knives; show them off.

JamieM

Extreme sharpness is ephemeral!
Whatever happened to @Darkbulb?? I used to enjoy his posts... He was quite the enabler.
I think his life fell apart when Donald Trump destroyed his dream of Hilary Clinton being the first Woman president of the USA.:laugh:

PS I remember it was around the time of the Presidential election, and I put up this photo of Hilary Clinton and it almost blew his mind, he completely lost the plot, he contacted me then told me to take down the photo, which I obviously wouldn't. :giggle:

5190202-3178735140-hqdef.jpg

Last edited:

MPH

Forum GOD!
I think his life fell apart when Donald Trump destroyed his dream of Hilary Clinton being the first Woman president of the USA.:laugh:

PS I remember it was around the time of the Presidential election, and I put up this photo of Hilary Clinton and it almost blew his mind, he completely lost the plot, he contacted me then told me to take down the photo, which I obviously wouldn't. :giggle:

View attachment 34767
Lol.

Thats quite an image.... Some things you just can't "un-see" no matter how much you want to....

:notworthy:

DeeCee

Dan
Noticed this thread the other day and thought I'd add mine..... Only have the one and can't remember when I got it, its a Smith & Wesson SWAT first millennium run.... Use it mostly for opening boxes etc, a bit grubby.... Could do with a clean
20180925_091822.jpg

Stonec0ld

Forum GOD!
Feel like this is another rabbit hole for me to go down. Bought a Spyderco Bug to go on my keyring to open all my shaving parcels, but now I'm thinking I could do with a pocket knife, and also a Leatherman multitool...

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Right, here we go !

BF3B172A-8F18-424B-B528-03B8EBC418FF.jpeg

Lagouile on the left, traditional french shepherds knife, on the right a Rough Rider Scout (my scouting knife)

94535D1F-7AE1-4BCD-A139-321BA2F669F4.jpeg

Lansky knife sharpene, best sharpener I have ever used. CRKT Cruiser (not a U.K. legal carry)

8EB02014-5A6F-4965-81BC-F666F43BC922.jpeg

Swiss Army tool, pocket mini (led light in handle) Champ and a Swiss Army card.

6272066D-5B38-4E59-8026-E3771BC84D49.jpeg

Few other small knives and tools, with more tools not pictured.

E17D6081-8A86-47EB-8614-FE16816E1F2A.jpeg

Spyderco and a Mini Champ. I removed the scales and replaced with black ones, also with this it took out the useless pen from the original scales.

These are just a few there are more.