Pearl flexi V4

Jfett

CunningMr.Fox
Shaving time have the V4 Pearl flexi for sale. Thoughts on purchasing this version. And any thoughts and experiences from the V3. Many respects. J.
🤔🧐🕵🏻‍♂️
 

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
V3 is superb. Only negative I can think of is the weight, but other than that it is probably one of the best razors I have used....and there have been more than just a few.

Don‘t wait too long, I expect they‘ll be gone quickly.
 

Jfett

CunningMr.Fox
V3 is superb. Only negative I can think of is the weight, but other than that it is probably one of the best razors I have used....and there have been more than just a few.

Don‘t wait too long, I expect they‘ll be gone quickly.
I'm wanting to get one because of the similarity to the Rex ambassador but once slot cheaper so, all in all would you say the v4 is the one to go for considering the V3 has been approved slot. Many respects. J.
 

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
I'm wanting to get one because of the similarity to the Rex ambassador but once slot cheaper so, all in all would you say the v4 is the one to go for considering the V3 has been approved slot. Many respects. J.
I don‘t see them having made any changes from v3 to v4. The rex has a better build quality but also a very polarising shave experience. You really need to love blade feel because it‘s there from the lowest setting. The Pearl is certainly no slouch in the efficiency department but it is without a doubt the smoother shaver.
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Much, much better shaver than the Rex IMO. Build quality is top notch, can't say it's significantly worse than the Rex either...
 

pjgh

Forum GOD!
The only negative that I can see in the deal from Shaving Time is that you get 50x Willy's Stainless blades with it. One was enough for me! No idea about the razor, mind ... so take advice from the folks that know.
 

Cheesepiece

Stickler
Annoying, I had a notification on their site for when this returned to stock but didn't get any warning for the presale (on which I missed out as it ended at 5pm). Oh well. Still waiting.
 

MarkO

Forum GOD!
The next batch are due in this month at Shaving Time. Would suggest you contact Dave there to make sure you get an email alert for any presale as I'm guessing they're going to sell out in minutes again. I got an alert for the 5pm PS half an hour before and pulled the trigger at 5.01pm.
Extremely pleased with the razor, wonderfully smooth yet efficient and all the early niggles of V1 and V2 have been addressed. The free pack of Willys it comes with are unopened in their box and, I would imagine, likely to remain so for the foreseeable future.
 
Top