Pasteur Shaving New York

  • Thread starter Deleted member 1881
  • Start date

p.b

Forum GOD!
They are up to 18 as of 22:38 BST

It must be a boring task adding all those items!
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
When we will be able to see all the artisan soaps?

I want some Talbot. I don't have enough soaps, time to buy another one.

I will end them by the year 2219. Soon enough.
 
D

Deleted member 30

Guest
There are various ways to create content for a retail website but as @Batch300 has said it could be off line or via an online app. But i've never seen it done as a 1 item at a time shelf stocking job
Depends on who is hosting the website and how it is made.

A quick look at the code tells me that they are using Wordpress as a CMS and Plugins, so yes adding one product at a time is the safest way. Though I'm sure there would be a plugin that will allow multiple product creation.

Wordpress can be built in a LAMP or XAMPP offline web server environment, but Wordpress and more so with the eCommerce plugin, they're not so friendly when trying to migrate to an online web server. Or at least they weren't the last time I tried.

Pasteur's did mention to me a few months back that they were putting a website together, I kind of got the impression it was mostly to give them more of an online presence rather than to compete with Magards. I'm sure Pasteur's will have many products that Magards will not stock, so may have an edge in that direction. Though that said I know Brad from Magards, and I bet it won't take him long to find a source for such products and fill that gap. He is very resourceful and astute.

I wish Pasteur's all the best with their new adventure and hope it's a success for them.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
Depends on who is hosting the website and how it is made.

A quick look at the code tells me that they are using Wordpress as a CMS and Plugins, so yes adding one product at a time is the safest way. Though I'm sure there would be a plugin that will allow multiple product creation.

Wordpress can be built in a LAMP offline web server environment, but Wordpress and more so with the eCommerce plugin, they're not so friendly when trying to migrate to an online web server. Or at least they weren't the last time I tried.

Pasteur's did mention to me a few months back that they were putting a website together, I kind of got the impression it was mostly to give them more of an online presence rather than to compete with Magards. I'm sure Pasteur's will have many products that Magards will not stock, so may have an edge in that direction. Though that said I know Brad from Magards, and I bet it won't take him long to find a source for such products and fill that gap. He is very resourceful and astute.

I wish Pasteur's all the best with their new adventure and hope it's a success for them.
I still don't get why Maggard doesn't carry Wickhams...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top