Palmolive sticks going going gone?

Kevy

Forum GOD!
It's true, they're also doing it with choc ices and frozen chips, but only the crinkle cut ones!!

Dr Watson

James
That is good then, it will leave more for me. :) They don't dry me out as I have naturally oily skin.

Bob
As do I Bob, it's quite a rare occurrence - Only two soaps have ever left me dry... Palmolive stick and P&B Whitechapel.

R181

Grumpy old man
As do I Bob, it's quite a rare occurrence - Only two soaps have ever left me dry... Palmolive stick and P&B Whitechapel.
That really is unusual and too bad as I find the little Palmolive shave stick a giant killer for excellent lather at a more than reasonable price. Luck of the draw I suppose.

Bob

D

Deleted member 476

I have 2 & 1/2 sticks left. Had 4, gave one away. I find them a bit drying too but nothing that I can't work with. I give them a Mehhh out of 10 rating.

D

Deleted member 1881

These sticks are better than La Toja? Because I was really impressed with the Spanish soap.

rum

Forum GOD!
Kind of arriving late to the party but I did notice that two large Asda stores near me have completely sold out of the sticks.

Seriously if the rumours are true and they are gone, I think I may have to grow a beard. Not amused.

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
Don’t panic, eBay’s full of them and they’re available on Amazon and Connaught Shaving. I stopped looking after that.