http://ospsoap.com
Gordy Legendary Member Sep 19, 2017 #2 Ah poop! I'm really sorry to hear that, James is one of the good guys and I wish him all the best.
halvor a most elusive fish Sep 19, 2017 #3 Oh, too bad. Hope it’s just a matter of life priorities as opposed to anything serious in those ‘personal circumstances’.
Oh, too bad. Hope it’s just a matter of life priorities as opposed to anything serious in those ‘personal circumstances’.
Burry Forum GOD! Sep 19, 2017 #5 Love the soap and really hope the future brings good things for James
pjgh Forum GOD! Sep 19, 2017 #6 All the very best to James. He's a lovely chap and gave us a cracking soap.
Uncle Bertie Forum GOD! Sep 21, 2017 #8 That's very sad, James' prototype Spice Road is one of the very best soaps I've used.
Electrif SE la vie Sep 21, 2017 #10 Uncle Bertie said: That's very sad, James' prototype Spice Road is one of the very best soaps I've used. Click to expand... Quite agree UB. I still have a small quantity left, used on very special occasions.
Uncle Bertie said: That's very sad, James' prototype Spice Road is one of the very best soaps I've used. Click to expand... Quite agree UB. I still have a small quantity left, used on very special occasions.
ManicDee póg mo thóin Sep 22, 2017 #12 Very sad to here the news about James But family comes first. I wish him all the strength he needs at this difficult time. Stay strong Mr Reilly.
Very sad to here the news about James But family comes first. I wish him all the strength he needs at this difficult time. Stay strong Mr Reilly.