ORO Club

Randomangle

Über Bum
Is there anyone actually in the ORO Club?

I currently have two Karves (both brass) so I can't say that I am a member yet of the One Razor Only Club. This was my goal when I started many years ago and I have never managed to get to just one razor (I can't even remember what started me off on wet shaving either). I'm going to order an Edwin Jagger 3one6 and let them fight it out. After that there are maybe a couple more to try, but I think it would be kind of beautiful to end up with the EJ as my first razor was a DE89.

Anyone there already with just the one razor? :D
 

Randomangle

Über Bum
I was an ORO member most of my adult life till I joined a few shave forums. I've never been the same since and will likely never go back.

Bob
You have my sympathy Bob. To have been an original member (without knowing it) and then been tempted off the path is just terrible. Also not being able to wear the fez is a blow. :D
 

Wintermute

Forum GOD!
I'm close. I only have two razors in my collection now, the Timeless Slim Titanium and the Timeless Aluminium. To be honest they both shave pretty similarly so I could probably sell the Alu and be perfectly happy just owning the Titanium.

I've bought and sold so many razors over time but I'm now at the point I know what I like and I'm happy to not keep experimenting with new ones.
 

Randomangle

Über Bum
I'm in much the same boat as you, I just want to try out the 3one6 and I think that will be it. I have tried going back to the old cartridges but it's just not possible. It's either a true razor or a beard for me now. :thumbsup:
 

chazt

shave
I like my little razor collection. It’s fun to use and admire the variety. That said, I only keep razors that I enjoy using for a shave. If it doesn’t get used I move it on.
 

TheBurgh

Loyal Order of The Overlander; Athena Afficianado
I'm a bit disappointed in myself regarding this topic.

After a very brief period with a new OneBlade Hybrid (which I deemed no different from my decades with Mach 3), I tried out The Winning Razor.

Despite successfully changing brushes, blades and soaps/creams in fun-filled experimentation, I'm stuck on this TWR. This gleeful rut exists despite owning brand new Gamechanger (both plates), Karve Overlander and Supply SE in my "on-deck" circle. Oh yeah, and awaiting Yates 921 Polished (both plates).

Odd!
 
Top