oneblade Core razor

Rufusdog

Forum GOD!
As the name implies, this is a modern single blade razor. I’ve had the razor for an indeterminate time as I don’t remember even purchasing it. I haven’t used it, so I am interested in hearing from anyone who has.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
As the name implies, this is a modern single blade razor. I’ve had the razor for an indeterminate time as I don’t remember even purchasing it. I haven’t used it, so I am interested in hearing from anyone who has.
I have one, used it but not mastered it enough to get a decent shave out of it.

2LabDad

Forum GOD!
I have 2 of them. The top end one and the base version. They shave OK but never seem to get a great shave (BBS) even with the proprietary Feather blades. But it is fast and no thinking required....... Be a good travel razor IMO.

Cheesepiece

Stickler
I use the Hybrid which has the metal head rather than the plastic. It's a great razor. Works best with the Feathers as I think the de-spined GEM blades provide an inferior experience.
It's a near enough - no brain required shave which is sometimes called for. You can be quite reckless with it and you'll get a perfectly passable shave.

slapo

It's... alive!
Load it up and give it a go.
The way I use mine it I put the top of its head to the skin first and then engage the pivot to get the blade to skin level.
Works best that way for me, but I have to forego pivot use under the nose - too chunky even when shaving left to right there.