One blade help

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Well I thought it would be like learning to ride a bike..... you never forget. Unfortunately I did after having a few weeks break, using fixed head razors. However, it only took two uses to get back on the seat and shake those stabilisers off. Rode the pivot and sorted my angles, so to provide another excellent shave. Really enjoying the one blade. I'm getting 4-5 uses out of a Feather blade. They do become increasingly 'tuggy' post 3rd use, but a thinner and slick lather allow for prolonged use of the blade, without causing much irritation. Been pondering the core, but have no reason given the build quality and life time guarantee attached to the original. Or am I missing something?

Str8Mug

Forum GOD!
Well I thought it would be like learning to ride a bike..... you never forget. Unfortunately I did after having a few weeks break, using fixed head razors. However, it only took two uses to get back on the seat and shake those stabilisers off. Rode the pivot and sorted my angles, so to provide another excellent shave. Really enjoying the one blade. I'm getting 4-5 uses out of a Feather blade. They do become increasingly 'tuggy' post 3rd use, but a thinner and slick lather allow for prolonged use of the blade, without causing much irritation. Been pondering the core, but have no reason given the build quality and life time guarantee attached to the original. Or am I missing something?
+1 Agree wholeheartedly. Core? For what? You already have the best one & original. Unless you want a travel razor. I suppose it would work.

Len

Forum GOD!
If you have the regular OneBlade, I don't think you're missing anything by not getting the Core. The build quality is better on the original, and the the shave itself should be equal or better as compared to the Core.

However, I pre-ordered the Core because I want a travel razor that isn't a cartridge, and will be something that won't break my heart or wallet if I lose on the road...