On the scrounge

Wayne

Forum Sod
I'm on the scrounge Gents if anyone can help? A friend at work got a Jeagen David Razor from his Wife for Christmas. He has had a go at Wet Shaving with it an not unusually for the first time cut himself to ribbons :p: I have given him an old Tech, some blades, cream, balm, a styptic pencil and other bit's I have spare. I don't have a brush for him. Does anyone have a spare Boar or Synth knocking about you could PIF please? Anything will do as a starter. I'm happy to pay the postage.
Cheers
Wayne.
 

Grishnak

Forum GOD!
Sadly, I only have one shaving brush.
However, I do have a spare toilet brush, some twirling nipple tassels and a cowboy hat?
 

Grishnak

Forum GOD!
I'll take the Tassels and Hat please mate but I may not pass them on. :p:
Incidentally @Wayne, when they arrive, I would suggest not trying to twirl them mid shave as I tend to get nicks.
Best to save it for the end of the shave, when you can twirl and scream “Woo!” in a high pitched voice.
Mrs Wayne is likely to be very impressed, but you may choose to go for a deep manly “Yee Haa” or “Rawhide” if you have nicks while galloping in circles around her.
I’m sure if you post some videos here we can all give you pointers to refine your performance.
 
S

Steve Bowles

Guest
Everyone, walk away from this thread. This is just a pitiful cry for help (again). How do we know this?
1. Wayne has no friends.
2. Wayne has exhausted his wife's patience with his unending acquisition of shaving paraphernalia.
3. If Wayne really, really had a friend at work who needed a brush, Wayne has dozens he could choose from.
4. See No. 1
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
Everyone, walk away from this thread. This is just a pitiful cry for help (again). How do we know this?
1. Wayne has no friends.
2. Wayne has exhausted his wife's patience with his unending acquisition of shaving paraphernalia.
3. If Wayne really, really had a friend at work who needed a brush, Wayne has dozens he could choose from.
4. See No. 1
Re No 1. I do have a friend and the fact only I can see him doesn't mean he isn't real
Re No 2. My wife is happy for me to spend money on shaving paraphernalia because she hates getting ready, wearing nice clothes, make-up and going to the pub, restaurants and the pictures etc. Plus she has no choice
Re No 3. I have dozens of brushes but I'm not giving a new starter a Shavemac
Re No 4. See No 1, even if you can't.
 
Top