Very nice Joseph. What gap did you get? Always liked that barber pole handle.
72. I owned the 95 Jonathan and it always felt a love hate relationship. So I’m anticipating that the 72 performs similar to the karve CVery nice Joseph. What gap did you get? Always liked that barber pole handle.
I'm not up to speed with any sloc style heads out there, it maybe the same as the Yaqi. I'm impressed with the handle and the RazoRock sloc head is a capable performerIsn't the head basically the same as the ones Yaqi sells?
The handle is very nice. I think have four of those. :-P
Don't forget all the money that we'd save wet shaving...... LOL!We never stop tinkering do we? I came into this planet-saving 'hobby' thinking I would just try a few bits and bobs out and end up with one razor, one brush and a bit of soap, etc. A bit like when I went into fragrances ... I ended up having to build a new shelving unit. It is wonderful!![]()
Of course, I knew there was another reason besides abandoning those cartridges!Don't forget all the money that we'd save wet shaving...... LOL!
Did I not send the stand? Must be at home! I’ll send on. Hope you enjoy.View attachment 123528View attachment 123529View attachment 123530
My Shield Avenger has arrived thanks to @jphelan81 along with a selection of blades and a lovely little Boti! Many thanks, I can’t wait to try it out tomorrow!