Optometrist
Forum GOD!
Proline P-30 are back at Connaught.
Only one brush?The mail was crazy today....
3 soaps, 1 brush, 50 blades, two bowls, and
1 Rockwell 6C +1 Rockwell 6S + 1 Rockwell R1 + 1 Timeless Alu
All delivered in 9 parcels...![]()
Yes, I know.... I'll have to get a little more serious here...Only one brush?![]()
![]()

Hmmmm, very nice.Timeless SS / Matt / 0.68 / Smooth Cap & Bar / TRH7 Short (Barber Pole)
...
Thank you very much. I certainly will let you know & thanks again for your help last week.Hmmmm, very nice.
So you went for smooth cap & baseplate, along with matte finish.
Pls do let us know how aggressive or not the shave will be....
I bet that smooth matte finish will glide like eel poo!Thank you very much. I certainly will let you know & thanks again for your help last week.
Tomorrow morning will be it's first use.

Forgot to buy some Rockwell, I think he avoids this brand.Only one brush?![]()
![]()
Im just joking! I have the 6c in gunmetal, fantastic razors.Forgot to buy some Rockwell, I think he avoids this brand.
The two I bought were from the same shop so maybe a batch?
Kensurfs mentioned the Sorrento was "very light". Other reviewers on YouTube thought Old School had a strong scent.
I just got a tub of the Union soap, and dang it has a weak scent!. If someone told me it was meant to be scentless and I didn’t know otherwise I would be happy. Just as well I like scentless soaps, maybe the scent will open up once lathered as I have yet to use it. I hope the performance of the soap is better than its scent!.