Nothing about this is correct.

Cheesepiece

Stickler
Minora razors don't have a blank cap and they say "Minora" on the baseplate, and they are made better than this thing. I have seen some odd Minoras, but not this odd.
I wasn't mistaking it for a Minora. Gillette stamped into the base plate would prevent that. I was alluding to the typeface used for the "Gillette" stamp which jars with the usual Gillette branding and is closer to Minora's or indeed 7 O'Clock's. That and the slots in the baseplate for the round posts put me in mind of Minora.
 

TobyC

Patriot
I wasn't mistaking it for a Minora. Gillette stamped into the base plate would prevent that. I was alluding to the typeface used for the "Gillette" stamp which jars with the usual Gillette branding and is closer to Minora's or indeed 7 O'Clock's. That and the slots in the baseplate for the round posts put me in mind of Minora.
il_1140xN.1026470257_kl5e.jpg
 

TobyC

Patriot
So the conclusion is that it is a genuine Gillette product?

It just looks so....crappy.
I don't know what the heck it is, I'm gonna say part poorly made clone/fake and part Frankenrazor, unless someone can prove otherwise.
 
Top