I love threads that begin.....Not sure if I'll get away with this!View attachment 51286 View attachment 51287 Hopefully I’ll get away with it but you never know
P.Yes of course you will, who is going to notice that when they walk in!!View attachment 51286 View attachment 51287 Hopefully I’ll get away with it but you never know
P.Soaps in the drawer which could be the problemYou’ll be fine, you have no soap, otherwise I think the better half would notice..
Got away with it ,Wife said at least they’re in one place ,Result !If I did something like that.......I would be in BIG trouble!
Bought them ,Theyre spice racks really ,Check eBay for rusticLooks awesome. Did you make the cabinets or buy them?
I don’t feel bad about buying really Wayne it’s changed a chore into something pleasurable plus if you sell you don’t lose that much money ,Cheers mateVery nice display Sir! You have made me feel much better about the amount of stuff I have.