Nominate Blades #4 and #5

TobyC

Patriot
Yup - Astra SP are my everyday goto blade.

Have gotten through a 100 of them over the last few years as well as trying other blades.

For me, the Astra SP just works. consistently sharp and smooth in every razor that i have tried. For the price, i think they are a great blade.
I've used a bunch of SP's and SS's and they are smooth but not that sharp really. For the price and consistency they're pretty good though.

BlacknTan

Forum GOD!
It's been some time since I shaved DE, but at the time, Derby was my favorite blade. Are they still available?

Baba Rum

Forum GOD!
I think you may like the Personna "reds" (Platinum Chrome). For me they're there with the GSB and Nacet.
Astra SP is much cheaper and a general all round blade - but for some people maybe a bit too general... and not as efficient as the other ones. I pair a slant with an Astra SP on a daily basis to compensate for the lack of sharpness in the Astra SP. If you can try out a Personna Red or Platinum Chrome (they come in Blue packages quite often now, sometimes with red lettering, but you will recognize the solid plastic 10-pieces boxes mentioning Personna Platinum. Made in Germany for Edgewell USA. Packs of 200 are frequently found at around 35 EUR.

Of the blades that you have, I have only used Wizamet.
For me Bluebird(Derby) and Perma-sharp are good blades.
Perma-sharp are more consistent thar Wizamet and Bluebird is not like other Derby blades.