Noble Otter

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
I shall have to try my Noir et Vanille tomorrow and see if it was just my first use The Trail that left me wanting, I'm sure it was my lathering that was to blame.

Number Six

Forum GOD!
Just had a shave with Two Kings. What a terrific scent. It's billed as rose and oud. It is a wonderful floral with a sensual background just as the notes might suggest. This is my first experience with the N.O. base and it performed wonderfully. Wow.
(The AS was just as good if not better scent wise.)

boilerphan

Forum GOD!
Just had a shave with Two Kings. What a terrific scent. It's billed as rose and oud. It is a wonderful floral with a sensual background just as the notes might suggest. This is my first experience with the N.O. base and it performed wonderfully. Wow.
(The AS was just as good if not better scent wise.)
I just received my Two Kings as well and the scent really was appealing to me as well. Look forward to using it this week.

Bugdoc

Forum GOD!
Noble Otter has rapidly become one of my favorites. The soaps lather beautifully, great post shave feel. Love the scents, at least the 6 I have, though they could be a tad stronger. Highly recommended.

Futurerabbit1

Forum GOD!
Maggards have come through again for me. No dreaded charges and cheap extra fast delivery. I can see me becoming a regular customer when there are so many great soaps to try. Anyway, here are my latest purchases. They smell awesome. Is it shave time yet?

View attachment 33448
How do you find the noble otter range Wayne ?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 1881

It’s nice like many Artisan offerings now. Easy to load, thick, slick and protective. Complex scents too. Well worth buying.

Any better than King of Soaps Barrister?