Replacing what you have used is perfectly acceptable IMO. A man can't go without!Just a bottle of Mr Taylor's aftershave so far but then I had ran out i.e. finished the previous bottle so it was just a replacement. That doesn't count right?
Replacing what you have used is perfectly acceptable IMO. A man can't go without!Just a bottle of Mr Taylor's aftershave so far but then I had ran out i.e. finished the previous bottle so it was just a replacement. That doesn't count right?
You ant met our lass mate...A man can go withoutReplacing what you have used is perfectly acceptable IMO. A man can't go without!
You could buy your Mrs something nice Wayne. Your luck might change.You ant met our lass mate...A man can go without
Bloody hell Barry... Last thing I want!!!You could buy your Mrs something nice Wayne. Your luck might change.
Haha, thats my leverage too! I'm just about o a new fleece and down jacket and tempted to chuck something in the basket for the Mrs too!You could buy your Mrs something nice Wayne. Your luck might change.
It usually works for me Lee. Although I’m not sure what that says about my Mrs.Haha, thats my leverage too! I'm just about o a new fleece and down jacket and tempted to chuck something in the basket for the Mrs too!
Surely I am not the only one has written an outlined and live maintained very very VERY detailed list of desired presents for the relevant upcoming days? (valentines/bday/fathersday?)I knew I could rely on you Wayne to keep me in check. I will just have to make sure that my birthday hints are VERY specific.
Shaveaholics Anonymous???After a final splurge today, I’m definately in. We should form a support group. I can see us sitting in a circle in a chilly church hall. I find the courage to stand and say “my name is Barry and I’m an addict.....”