Newbie Soap help please

R181

Grumpy old man
I think you would have to pay a lot more for a soap to gain some improvement in performance over ARKO. Just leave the lid off for a while to tame the strong scent of ARKO. By all means just cracking on with ARKO till you need to replace it makes sense to me.

Bob
 

BlacknTan

Forum GOD!
That's a great oportunity for you. Both Lea and La Toja ceeams and soaps are good performers. There are some really good spanish shaving products, not only soaps, but after-shaves and brushes as well. Gifts&care.com and youshaving.com are spanish shave related stores.
Sebastian has a good answer here..

I agree with him on products from Spain. As said, Proraso is good. I agree with Chris on MWF, but I would also add the asterisk... but it works great for me!
 

TobyC

Patriot
Arko is the only soap I've used this year, the puck that comes in the red tub, it would be hard to find a better shaving soap.
 
Top